2017년 8월 8일 화요일

On Christmas day these are the dreams of dreams!










"Let's visit Arkhangelsk, sir,
We will buy haddock, salmon caviar ...
I'm baking shangs for you in a Russian stove,
Fish soup and ...
.................. .dew opening,
I'll let your gentle look in there silently,
When you cross the threshold
My hut, where to meet you in the update -
A cardigan plisy, embroidered with silver,
Yes boutiques of crimson morocco,
That I bought on market day,
From the chest I'll get a new board,
Where the lilac is embroidered on the white with lilac ...




Floors in advance I in the upper room I will wash,
I'll spread the mats brighter,
I will cover the table with a fringed tablecloth,
Under the lampshade, which I particularly love,
Put the Viennese chair for you,
....................................... .. the hat
I'll hang to the washstand,
………………………….romance
Will sing us a gramophone ...
You are from the carafe
Pour in a pile of vodka for us.
I'll only take a sip,
You will drink, taking a fork with a fungus,
Catch a catfish in marinade
And with a liver a crack pie,
Wet cowberry and cabbage,
Pike with pike, pancakes with caviar ...
Pickled salted with pickled cucumber,
Say:
- And maybe the second? ..





Looking down my cheeks,
(... it was vain for them that they rudely blended them)
I will say:
"Of course, sir, it's more fun,
Perhaps, the conversation will go straight away ...
.............................................
When it is appetizingly smoke
With a potato dish, which is served on the table,
Quietly on the washed floorboards,
Like a well-fed cat, his tail
Us, a cozy good evening will enter the house
And will lie down on the bench under the image ...
You say:
- The other day a river rose,
But the thin ice ...
....................................
.................. .a devils in the eyes
You will get dubbed, inviting to dance
My irrepressible imps ...







Moments of the meeting will rush ...
Having opened their arms in the passage,
Say this:
"Madam, you are an Angel!"
You are from now on forever needed!
"Let's visit Arkhangelsk, sir ..."
......................................................
On Christmas day these are the dreams of dreams!

Irina

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기