2014년 10월 17일 금요일

Steven Christopher Seward. American artist





American artist Steven Christopher Seward was born in 1958, in a family of artists.

"My father, a freelance illustrator and portraitist and history, worked at home, allowing him to teach me to paint from an early age. After school I studied at the prestigious art school, where I learned almost nothing (!) And left after one and a half years of training . was followed by a short period of teaching in the community of the American corporation where I was suddenly fired after three months. paradoxically, it allowed me to concentrate on painting portraits, which I'm writing for over 30 years. My admiration - XVI century Flemish painting. My favorite artists - Rubens, Vermeer, Rembrandt and Frans Hals. I live with my wife, Karin, researcher, and our three cats in a big old Victorian house in Cleveland (Ohio). "





















Steven Christopher Seward
by  Fabian Perez Paintings

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기