2015년 4월 3일 금요일

Margarita Sikorskaia. The joy of life - "Simple pleasures"

Margarita Sikorskaia. The joy of life - "Simple pleasures"


Margarita Sikorskaia was born in 1968 in Sestroretsk, Leningrad region.
Grew "tomboy", bikes, climbing trees .....
"I think the spirit of children's freedom, adventure, experienced emotions gave me the ability to make their own decisions and stand up for themselves" - she says.
Older sister taught her to read, write and draw, and my mother decided to promote and develop your talent daughter. Margarita studied at the Pedagogical University. Gertsenv in St. Petersburg, at the Faculty of Arts and graphics. In 1990 he moved to the United States, where she currently lives and works.
"My work is created under the inspiration of her son, Elijah. I paint emotions that it produces in me. I am re-living my childhood in a way, I look at Elijah and remember myself at that age.
"I want people who look at my paintings to feel free again, do not hesitate a child, I remember the magic of parental love. The joy of life -" Simple pleasures "













































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기